About Me

My photo
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
There is nothing Special about me. I am a student of somewhere College in South India. I am so glad that they invented Photoshop. Get me? Umm,I am interest in Graphic Design. Well, I also done a very Good Job in PC Customizing and Maintenance. Hey... You know Green Day, they are my god in Punk Rock World. I praise all the Emo-Punk Rock Band..
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

How to whiten teeth using photoshop


First of all, thanks for visiting my blog. Today, I want to blog about how to whiten teeth. Yes, it’s so super easy. You can whiten your teeth in just a minute. You don’t need tooth-paste and tooth-brush. All you need is Photoshop. All right, lets get start.

 Step 1:
Open your photo, File>Open>Choose the photo you want. Before we start working with your photo, duplicate your original photo first. Image>Duplicate, to save your original image.
Right we can start working. We gonna start with Lasso Tool. Select Lasso Tool from your Tools Panel, or just press keyboard shortcut key ‘L’.


Step 2:
Select the teeth that you want to adjust.



Step 3:
Click on the adjustment panel and select Hue/Saturation.
 
 


Step 4:
Select the Target Adjustment tool.
 



Step 5:
Click on the yellow teeth, click and drag to the left side.


 
Pretty cool?  Right? So, here is the before and after.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS